- Development (Production and Equipment)
Kurashiki Textile Manufacturing uses three nonwoven manufacturing methods. We offer products tailored to variety of applications. Furthermore, our advanced post-processing equipment allows us to create leading-edge value by adding functionalities and developing composite technology. As for quality control, our company operate under ISO9001 quality management system. With special emphasis on product quality and environmental aspects, we operate a production system based on the concepts of “safety”, “security”, and “trust”.
Nonwoven is formed of a fibrous sheet, called “web” furnished by binding the fibers together. The raw fiber materials mainly used for “web” are polyester, rayon, nylon, vinylon and olefin fiber. Functional fibers can be used to meet specific needs. Likewise, your specific quality can be designed by blending selected fibers.
- We utilize three kind of nonwoven manufacturing method, i.e., chemical bonding, thermal bonding, and needle punching method.
Example: Needle punching + Chemical bonding or Needle punching + Thermal bonding method
Different kinds of media such as net or firm are laminated to add various kind of functionalities by post processing equipment.
- · Chemical bonding
· Thermal bonding
· Needle punching
- · Net
· Another kind of
- Lamination treatment
· Hot melt adhesion
A functional agent such as activated carbon can be firmly placed between two nonwoven sheets by hot melt adhesion.
· Adhesion spraying
The lamination can be with minimal amount of adhesive resin to avoid degrading the filter performance.
- Graft polymerization
· Metal ion absorption
· Interlining adhesive powder treatment
- Electrical charge treatment
· Electret Filters
- Winding oeration
· Short length winding rolls
· Tight wind rolls
· Addition of functional agents
Flame-Retardant, Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-allergen, and Deodorizing Treatment
Knitted (Raschel) products have been developed with a unique technology and state-of-the-art equipment. Since our beginning, we have continued research and development of fabric knitting manufacturing methods. We have introduced to the various lifestyle commodities, such as “kitchen cloths” and “body wash towels”, which are manufactured with unique technology and state-of-the-art equipment. In order to create a comfortable lifestyle, we do not spare any efforts in developing products that are friendly to people and the environment.
Thread Doubling and Twisting
Cutting and Sewing
“CRENETTE” is a net product by bonding the intersection of fibers with adhesive resin. It was developed as result of technical cooperation with the French company Chavaneau. “CRENETTE” is highly evaluated as reinforcement material used in various industries.
- Manufacturing process
- The weft thread is inserted at high speed between a few dozens to several hundred tension-controlled upper and lower warp yarns. After this, a specific amount of the resin is added, and the drying process takes place. The material is then wound up after a slit is made at a specific width.
- TAs fiber material of this net product, polyester, glass, vinylon, as well as other special materials are used. A wide range of fiber can be chosen to meet the required purpose and the performance.